01 June 2022
Section 1 – Introduction
4. You will be able to access, view and edit the Vert Service privacy permissions by going to Your device settings and selecting the permissions granted and by accessing the Privacy Settings Section of your Vert Account.
Section 2 – Definitions
1. “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “Vert”: Eye Safe Ltd, a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 10410930 and with its registered main office being at Finchley Mews, Finchley Road, Grays Essex, RM17.
2. “Vert” is a registered trademark of Eye Safe Ltd
3. “You” and “Your”: Any individual or any business / organisation who creates an account and uses the Services via the Vert Platform.
4. Account Data: Data collected as part of the setting up and maintenance of the Vert account, including Your user name, email address, telephone number, age and the name, address of Your employer and/or Your next of kin, Your taxi licence plate and Your taxi/private hire licence number dependent upon the type of account you are using.
5. Correspondence Data: Data collected from the interactions You have with Vert customer service representatives and from any correspondence You have with Vert in general and may include the content of the correspondence and the metadata linked to the exchange.
6. Enquiry Data: Data submitted to Vert during an enquiry about their Services.
7. Vert Account: An account that has been opened with Vert by You which allows You to use the Vert Services.
8. Vert App: Vert Rider App or Vert Chauffeur App or any of the mobile application modules through which You can access the Vert Platform.
9. Vert Platform: Any part of the Vert App ecosystem provided by Vert to deliver the Service. This includes the set of smart phone and tablet computer applications, the kiosks and the web-based applications.
10. Vert Website: www.vert.london and any other websites which may be added in the future.
11. Notification Data: Data You provide when You accept notifications to be sent to You by email, smartphone pop-up notification, text message and newsletters.
12. Vert Driver: Any private hire driver who only through use of the Vert Platform can access, accept and complete a Ride from Vert.
13. Profile Data: Data collected when You create an Vert Account, including Your name, address, bank details, telephone number, email address, Your profile picture, gender, date of birth and employer details.
14. Rider: Any individual or any business / organisation who creates an account to access and use Services provided through the Vert Platform.
15. Services: The provision of Private Hire Transport Services, E-hailing and Private Hire Transport Services bookings by Vert, via the Vert Platform.
16. Transaction Data: Data collected from Services, including Your name and identification details, payment details and the details of the transaction.
17. Usage Data: Data collected by Your use of the Vert Platform and Services and may include Your IP (Internet Protocol) address, the model of the smartphone You are using to connect to the Services, the operating system Your devices are running on, the web browser used to access the Vert web page, the way You navigate through the Vert Platforms, the frequency and length of Your use of the Vert App and Services, the length of the rides taken, the number of rides during a certain period, the most frequent places You ride to and from, and the ratings given to and by the Riders, Vert Drivers and Vert.
18. User: Any individual or any business / organisation who creates an account and uses the Services via the Vert Platform.
Section 3 – How we use Users personal data?
1. The general categories of personal data that Vert process when You create an Vert Account.
2. The source of some specific data categories that Vert may not have been obtained directly from You but that are necessary for the effective delivery of the Services;
3. The purposes and reasons for the processing of Your personal data;
4. The legal basis for processing Your personal data; and
5. The period of time for which Vert may hold Your personal data under regular conditions.
6. Vert may process the Usage Data regarding the way You use the Vert App, Vert Platform, Services and website. Vert obtain this data through the Vert Platform analytics tools.
7. Vert may process the Account Data You provide when first creating Your account. Vert obtain this data through Your accounts, Your family account, and/or Your employer depending on the type of Vert Account You may be utilising. This data is processed to operate the Vert Platform, provide You with Vert’s Platform and Services, maintaining the security on the Vert Platform, the systems and Vert’s customers prior, during and after the Service takes place, maintaining back-ups of the Vert databases and communicating with You in an appropriate manner.
8. Vert may process the Profile Data provided to them when You complete Your account profile. This data is needed to approve Your ability to use Your Vert Account and to further review and ensure the proper use of the Services by all the parties involved. Vert may process the Enquiry Data found in any enquiry submitted to Vert about their Services.
9. Vert may process Transaction Data regarding the transactions linked to the Services provided by Vert, Vert Drivers, Partner Drivers and/or PHV Operators. This data may be processed to ensure the proper delivery of the contracted services and to maintain accurate records of those transactions.
10. Vert may process the Notification Data You provide when You accept notifications to be sent to You by email, smartphone pop-up notification, text message and newsletters. This data may be processed to tailor the notifications that You receive when using the Services. You will be asked for permission for the notifications to be sent to them. You will be asked about how You prefer the notifications to be sent to You and You will be able to discharge yourself from receiving notifications any time by going to the privacy settings in Your Vert Account.
11. Vert may process Correspondence Data from the interactions You have with Vert customer service representatives and from any correspondence You have with Vert in general. This data may include the content of the correspondence and the metadata linked to the exchange. Vert will obtain this metadata from contact forms and the customer service/customer management software. Vert may process this data to be able to communicate with You effectively and for record keeping.
12. All of the above, namely Usage Data, Profile Data, Transaction Data, Notification Data, Correspondence Data, are processed under the legal basis of it being required to perform a contract between You and Vert for the provision of the Services. This data may be processed under the legal basis of our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of the Vert website, business and the safety of the Service.
13. Vert may process any of the personal data categories stated in this policy when needed to:
- Establish, exercise and defend a set of legal claims whether in court proceedings or in out of court conciliations.
- To acquire insurance coverage and risk management.
- Receive professional advice aimed at protecting Vert’s interests.
- Comply with statutory obligations.
Section 4 – Providing your data to other
1. Vert may share Riders and Partner Drivers’ personal data with each other and PHV Operators to perform the Services and Services.
2. Vert may share Your personal data with members of any of Vert’s subsidiaries to allow You to use their services wherever the Vert platforms operate. Information about the different companies that make up the Vert group and the countries in which Vert operates can be found here.
3. Vert may share Your personal data with insurers and/or professional advisors where it is necessary for insurance protection, risk management, and the establishment, processing and resolution of legal claims.
4. Vert may share parts of Your Vert Account, profile and service data with other Users to provide them with User locations and estimated time of arrival to a specific destination at their request and with their specific consent to do so.
6. Vert may share Your personal data when You have a need to do so to be compliant with statutory and legal obligations. Vert may also disclose Your personal data when it is necessary about dealing appropriately with legal claims which may, from time to time, arise.
7. Vert may hold Your personal data for as long as You have a Vert Account and thereafter where deemed necessary to comply with legal obligations.
8. Vert may share Your personal data with members of the emergency services when You activate the Vert Platform’s panic button. This may include sharing Your personal details, service provider details and location details. These details will be provided to protect Your interests.
Section 5 – International and Cross-Border Data Transfers
1. Vert may be required to provide access to Your data to certain third parties who provide Vert with services that support the running and maintenance of the Services. Some of those third parties include:
- Amazon Web Services who provide Vert with their servers.
- Google and Google Maps who Vert use for their Application Programming Interface (API) to access their maps and position Users globally.
- Google, Google Ads and Google Analytics who Vert use for their services for cookies, website traffic analytics and search engine positioning.
- Zoho Corporation who provide Vert with Customer Relationship Management, Customer Support Management, Social Media Management and Business Analytics Management Software.
1. Cookies are small text files (data files) that the Vert website or the services provided by other companies put on Your computers. The information helps Vert to improve Your experience when using the Vert Website. Many of Vert’s cookies are deleted when You close the Vert Website browser. None of Vert’s cookies contain any of Your personal information.
4. Cookies set by the Vert Website are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than Vert are called “third party cookies”. First party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize Your computer both when it visits the website in question and when it visits certain other websites.
5. Cookies set by the Vert Website are called “first party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than Vert are called “third party cookies”. First party cookies enable third party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize Your computer both when it visits the website in question and when it visits certain other websites.
6. Cookies might be used for the following purposes:
- To enable certain functions.
- To provide analytics.
- To store your preferences.
7. Session Cookies: Vert use a number of session cookies to provide functionality including, but not limited to, remembering who You are when You log to the website, to identify You when You move from one Vert system to another, to greet You by name on screen when You log in, to optimize the effectiveness of the Vert web servers. Vert consider these cookies to be strictly necessary for the secure and efficient operation of the website and all of its pages/posts and to make Your experience of using them easier and quicker. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, then much of the functionality of the Vert systems will be broken.
8. Persistent Cookies: Vert use a number of persistent cookies to provide functionality including, but not limited to, returning You back to the point where You were logged in, to show Your content You had looked at on a previous visit to make it easier to find it again, to make sure You are only invited to complete a web survey occasionally and that You don’t see alerts or messages repeatedly during a single web visit. If these cookies are blocked or disabled then the Vert systems will still be usable, but Your experience will be severely degraded.
9. Google Services Cookies: This cookie is used on a small number of pages on the Vert website to track the effectiveness of Google Ads (AdWords), Google Analytics and Google Console.
10. Social Network Cookies: Some pages on the Vert website contain social network ‘share’ or ‘like’ buttons. The social network may set a cookie (or cookies) on their PC when they click on one of these buttons. In order to implement these buttons, Vert use the code which is hosted by the relevant social network. If You are a member of some of these networks, Vert may use this code to track that You have visited the Vert website. The Vert website does not control these cookies or the underlying code. You should check the privacy statement of the relevant social network before clicking them and / or to find out how they track their members’ behavior using these elements and how to opt out of this functionality.
11. Monitoring and review of the policy: Vert will annually review the working of this policy.
Section 7 – Your rights as a data subject
1. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679), You have the following rights regarding their personal data being processed by Vert:
- Description, explanation and copies of Your data: You have the right to request Vert to provide an explanation and description of the information Vert has from You and the way Vert are using that information.
- Correction of data: You have the right to request the correction of any data Vert may hold which You believe to be inaccurate.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the data Vert hold on You and of Your account. Nonetheless, Vert may retain part of Your data on their servers after closure of Your account to comply with legal obligations.
- File a complaint: You, as a data subject, have the right to file a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office regarding Your data, but Vert would appreciate if Users contact them directly in order to resolve disputes internally.
- To exercise the rights above, please contact Vert through privacy or through certified mail to our registered office: Eyesafe Ltd, Finchley Mews, Finchley Road, Grays Essex, RM17 6RG.
Section 8 – Contact information
1. The data controller for Users is Vert Ltd housed at Finchley Mews, Finchley Road, Grays Essex, RM17 6RG.
2. You can contact Vert at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post or mail at Finchley Mews, Finchley Road, Grays Essex, RM17 6RG for any enquiry You have in relation to Your privacy preferences and if You require us to resolve any issues or disputes You may have with Your data.
Vert Executive represents a tangible catalyst for transformation. This electric service has been established to unite the desire for safety, executive travel, and the imperative to minimize the global carbon impact. We are in the process of assembling the most formidable Tesla fleet, accompanied by seasoned and skilled chauffeurs. Our passionate team is dedicated to fostering a more environmentally conscious world, under the guidance of a staunch advocate for a sustainable, eco-friendly future. Our endeavors will serve as an inspiration for others to follow suit, and together, we can ensure a brighter tomorrow for future generations.
©2024 @ Vert London TfL Licence 01042901